Show Off Your Best Smile With Veneers
Smile problems? Veneers are thin coverings that are placed over the front part of the teeth to improve your smile. Cohen Modern Dentistry, which is located in Southgate, MI, offers dental veneers to their patients. Dr. Jason Cohen is one of the finest dentists in Southgate, MI. Here are six reasons to consider dental veneers.
1. Hide Imperfections- Veneers make imperfect smiles look flawless. Veneers can hide imperfections that can be difficult to correct. As a result, the overall aesthetic of the smile is enhanced.
2. Fix Gapped Teeth- For some individuals, having a gap between their teeth can affect their self-confidence. Veneers are used to fix teeth with gaps between them. These shells fit over the surface of your teeth to create an evenly-spaced smile.
3. Cover Crooked Teeth- Crooked teeth can make people feel self-conscious about their appearance. Veneers are used to fix crooked teeth. These shells are bonded to the teeth changing their shape, length, and size.
4. Strengthen Teeth- Veneers provide strength and resilience comparable to tooth enamel. Veneers can strengthen and protect teeth that have chips or cracks. This is possible due to the durable, ceramic material that composes veneers as they cover your teeth.
5. Whiten Your Smile- Stained teeth? Make your smile shine with dental veneers. Veneers will give you a whiter, brighter smile. Food and beverages do not stain dental veneers as they do teeth because unlike the enamel on your teeth, porcelain isn't porous.
6. Look Years Younger- It's no secret that your smile plays an important role in defining how old or young you look. If you want to look younger, getting veneers is a great place to start. Veneers will transform your smile and make you look younger instantly.
Invest in your smile... you wear it every day. Say yes to dental veneers! Call Cohen Modern Dentistry at 734-283-1263 now to schedule a consultation in Southgate, MI. Dental veneers won't just improve your smile; they will also change your life for the better. Here's to you.