Do you want to renew your smile? Made from thin layers of ceramic and placed over the front part of teeth, veneers can give you the celebrity smile of your dreams! Led by Dr. Jason Cohen, Cohen Modern Dentistry in Southgate, MI, uses veneers to correct a myriad of cosmetic dental issues. Read on to find out how veneers can rejuvenate our smile!
1. They can brighten your smile. Dental veneers can brighten your smile instantly! Stain resistant and able to mimic the light-reflective properties of natural teeth, these porcelain shells can turn your smile from dull to dazzling!
2. They can repair broken teeth. If you have any broken teeth, veneers can make your smile look good as new. A single veneer can be used to fix a chip on one tooth, or you may choose to get veneers on all of your front teeth for a complete smile restoration.
3. They can hide crooked teeth. In many cases, patients with minor alignment issues can undergo veneer treatment to get the straight smile they've always wanted. Foregoing the need for orthodontic treatment, used to cover the front and sometimes side surfaces of teeth improving their function and appearance.
4. They can fix gapped teeth. By being bonded to the front-facing surface of your smile, porcelain veneers can be used to close the unsightly gaps or spaces between your teeth. If you have teeth that are a bit unevenly spaced, veneers are an excellent, minimally invasive treatment option to improve the appearance of your smile.
5. They can strengthen your teeth. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, porcelain veneers are also incredibly strong and durable. They can strengthen your worn or weakened teeth and prevent further damage. Their resilience and strength are comparable to tooth enamel and is the material of choice for smile makeovers.
Give us a call!
Ready for a smile makeover? Call Cohen Modern Dentistry at 734-283-1263 right now to schedule a dental consultation in Southgate, MI.